Association of Gynecologists and Obstetricians of South Sudan
Call for Abstract
The Association of Gynecologists and Obstetricians of South Sudan (AGOSS) is excited to announce its first Annual Scientific Conference, under the theme “Towards a new beginning of maternal health care in South Sudan”.
Scheduled for 5th _ 6th November 2022
Venue: Pyramid Continental Hotel, Juba, South Sudan
The abstracts submission is now open! for both oral and poster presentations in line with the following thematic areas:
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Reproductive Endocrinology and infertility
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Sexual Reproductive health and rights.
The deadline for the submission of abstract is October 25th, 2022, and notification for acceptance will be communicated not later than October 30th, 2022.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission:
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Should be in word document font type is New Times Roman and the font size should be 12 with the Spacing of 1.5
The abstract must contain the following elements:
- Presenters (Authors), organizations, e-mail address
- Abstract (maximum words 300) comprising of Background, Methods, Results and Conclusion
- Abstract will be accepted either for oral or poster presentation
- Should be in PDF format.
- Do not include graphics and Photographs
If your topic is among the selected topic for conference presentation, ensure that;
- Slide shouldn’t exceed 10 slides
- Shouldn’t be congested
- Grammatically in order
- Shouldn’t contain stark colors
- Must be presented within 10 minutes only.
Kindly submit your abstract and presentation to
Copy : Zmdechol1892@gmail.com;
AGOSS, Juba, South Sudan.