- Collaboration with other Organizations, professional and non-professional bodies without compromising its status, aims, and objectives;
- Establishment of committees, working groups, and task forces to carry out the objectives of the Association;
- Seek opportunities to voice its views and advance its objectives in national and international forums;
- Promote means and facilities of continuing medical education for its members;
- organize national and international forums;
- Print, publish and broadcast through the mass media and publish its own journal, books, magazine, and the like on research findings and other activities of the Association;
- Undertake any other activities in consonance with the Association’s stated objectives.